25 January 2007

Flakes, Flurries but no Worries, mon

There are times when many things happen but it never amounts to anything. Today is a prime example:

There have been major snow flurries and mondo flakes, but it didn't amount to anything. No depth.

I had major issues at work with my project, but it didn't amount to anything. Massive email traffic, disputes between our customer and our customer's customer, but to no avail--my job was done and my customer's customer is pleased with the work. Flurries, Flakes but no worries, mon.

I have walking around with a flippity flop, whippity womp, stomach ache. Not sure if I am suffering from a mild case of food poisoning or I ate the wrong combination of dinner and dessert two days (okay, so maybe black beans and rice doesn't set well with ice cream(lactose free), but who knew?), flip flop, whatever. . . but no worries, mon. This too shall pass.

Knitting you say? Have I done any knitting? dribs, drabs and such, but no depth. No worries, mon. It will soon come. And. then. I'll post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor that you went to Yarn Garden and didn't invite me! Howe else am I going to keep growing my yarn stash, yet blame it on others, if you don't invite me?

2:33 PM  
Blogger aknittykitty said...

Yep. Hoping to pick up yarn to knit a gift for a church member and left feeling excited. . .then came the results. I will have to post that. I keep putting my camera somewhere that I can't find when I'm ready to post. . .oopsy.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home