08 January 2007

Guilty Pleasure

Now, I don't really remember how I found out about this site, could've been one of my knit waves I was coasting on, or an ad I saw while reading the weekly Knitter's Review. All I know is I began salivating as I went to Posh Yarn's site and decided last summer I was going to learn how to knit socks if it killed me, and I was going to join "sock club." Well here is the first installment:



It's a cashmere/merino blend. Could I have found something at a LYS. Probably. Would I even have found a site within the lower 48 that would have saved me a few pennies? Most likely. But I tell ya receiving a little brown package from across the pond each month with no idea what's coming. . .is truly "posh." Uh, sorry--I couldn't help it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Two Pixies said...

I'm SO thankful you and I now have Crazy Aunt Purl to read. Her writing is amazing! Go check it out :) (Crazyauntpurl.com )

Sorta makes me want to add pictures of normal house and living things. She'd be a big fan of boo's blog!

Go, read, enjoy, knit!

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am green with envy over your sock club! It sounds so much fun to look forward to special overseas packages in the mail each month!

9:04 AM  
Blogger aknittykitty said...

I do look forward to it. . .now I just have to actually knit the socks! I am determined to finish the two left feet I've started since last year! If I finish them I will at least have a winter and summer sock. What's better than that for starters?

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home