04 October 2006

Turning a corner on that sock!

I am coming along with my first sock. I am really looking forward to working on the second. So as promised. . .here is an update on my progress:



I've already wound this Cherry Tree sock yarn that I bought from my LYS in DC. While the clarity is not so good, once I post its progress, I hope to have that remedied:



Once I finish the Cherry Tree sock yarn, I am already salivating on the socks I will make with the Claudia Handpainted sock yarn that I bought last week at my LYS in Annapolis.



Can you become a sockaholic before you complete your first sock?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang it! Now I have all sorts of sock-yarn envy. That is just NOT NICE (unless you take me with you guys n your next sock yarn buying spree :-)

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home