18 August 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!!

It has been 2 years since I posted my very first blog entry---today! I had absolutely no idea that is was my anniversary, so I am so unprepared. Since my knitting is somewhere in lala land, I thought I would share some photos that I planned to post later:
Hold on to you weave girls . . . a nor'easter is a comin'!

Did I ever mention that I have a sister (different mom)?


and a brother (same mom)?

A mini reunion at my cousin's wedding; mom (pink), her siblings, the groom (tallest person in the picture) and his dad (mom's brother), mom, brother and sister (she is the one with the jacket on--sixteen people, sixteen and yet with all of that makeup her face screams 25)


we all look a lot better in the light of day . . .



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home