10 April 2008

"I agree with Forrest Gump!"

This week on the Today show, there was a segment about these FL teens beating up on another teen (could have been a one-time friend). Personally, I thought it was brutal. This teen will now have to deal with hearing loss in one ear; possible vision loss ( not sure if it's temporary or permanent at this point); and who knows what other injuries she may have to live with when it's all said and done. The segment explained that the young lady blasted these "friends" on Youtube and this was their retribution for the mean remarks. Now, I did not read her remarks, so I cannot comment. However, there is nothing that anyone can say about me (true or false) that would make me want to endanger my own lifestyle (i.e. freedom from prosecution) or anger me that I'd want to go a few rounds with them. Life is entirely too short to waste it on drama. As Forrest Gump said so eloquently, "and that's all I have to say about that."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger NewDay said...

How can you argue with the wisdom of Forest Gump. He is a certifiable savant.

"Stupid is as stupid does", isn't that what he said.

12:50 PM  
Blogger aknittykitty said...

Yup. Another one of his gems.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home