04 December 2007

'Tis the season


After knittying the last multi-directional scarf from Noro, I wondered what other yarns would work, so I pulled out this cool merino wool from La Lana Grossa called "bingo." This yarn is super soft! It is squishy and springy and just downright fun to knit. I hope to get this one out to my cousin. I thought I would upgrade him from the last scarf I knit (an awful synthetic) . . .though he actually said his friends raved over it (I was shocked) . . .
I have another (yes a third) scarf that I will show off soon. until then. . . enjoy.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Two Pixies said...

Oh, that yarn sounds like something I need to get hold of! :)

And the little blur of a super speedy super teeny pup ... is it yours??? New??? A foster??? A babysitting gig??? Scoop! I need the scoop! :)

7:44 PM  
Blogger aknittykitty said...

This pup belongs to my mom and dad. That picture was taken during the Thanksgiving holiday. It took so long for me to post, that I decided not to do a "Thanksgiving" post, but rather a "look at her, isn't she cute," sort of post. I don't particular care for dogs (except puppies, I just love puppies), but this little one will forever look like a pup, so I was drawn to her. Mom and dad would never part with her, though.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Two Pixies said...

I'm glad it's not your dog, only b/c I think I cat already established would think that a dog that size was, well, just a nusiance!!! :) I know my burly old mean cat would have!!! At least when Kelly came along, she was so big it was an easy chore getting away from her!!!!
It's such a great thing that your parents have a pet they love so much ... that brings so much to the quality of life!!! :)

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home