20 May 2007

this month's poshy goodness



This month's poshy sock club was a substitution due to the shop owner not receiving her dyeable yarn shipment on schedule. So, instead of a cashmere and merino blend, it was a lambswool, cashmere, angora blend. I just knew I would hate it, but it feels just as soft as the ones before it. It doesn't really look like a sock weight yarn; more a dk or worsted (which is the smaller of the two?) Either way, I think it is a good color. Whadda ya think?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Two Pixies said...

yummy shebert colors :) What do you think you might knit with it if it's too heavy for sock yarn?!?!?

I like the backdrop too!!!

8:38 PM  
Blogger aknittykitty said...

coming from a real photographer, that's a true compliment ;)

I will probably still knit a sock, but it will be interesting to see the difference between this and the other yarns.

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home