19 May 2007

My favorite shower photos

While baby "newborn" (whose name I shall not mention to protect the innocent) is now a week old, I just couldn't resist posting these photos of him and his hot mama:



one day he'd like to know that while he was preparing to enter this world, that his mum was out doing silly things like, say, monkeying around:



but when it was all said and done, she was just happy to have a new kind of stash:



Baby stashes are much more fun (next to knitting stashes, that is)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Two Pixies said...

Oh, COOL! I forgot to ever go back and look at shower pix. Yikes! I esp. love the mask :)

8:39 PM  
Blogger aknittykitty said...

What I wish I had a close-up of was the diaper cake! It was sooo cute!

8:36 AM  
Blogger hali said...

These are the first pictures I have seen of the shower! Thanks for posting@

9:34 AM  
Blogger aknittykitty said...

My pleasure! You look great in them!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home